Sunday, April 23, 2006

"Sweetness"

Been a while. I have lots of good stuff to post up I have saved over the past few weeks. Here is a good one to start off..



Yup, that's my photo at the top of page 17 in Friday, April 21st Metro edition - the free Metro Newspaper they hand out at subway stations! "Ear Check" is a regular feature they run.

I recently added (and re-discovered) the song "Sweetness" (by Jimmy Eat World) and put it in my iPod. I had already listened to it a half dozen times that day saying to myself, "Everyone should really hear this song, it's awesome"....and then suddenly an energetic college-aged girl with a camera and notepad bolts right up to me on the street, stops me and asks me what I am listening to.

I had forgotten about it until today when a friend emailed and said...

"That wasn't you in the Metro, Friday was it? I just previewed that song on iTunes. It's a good song."

Well, I got at least one person to listen. By the way, I really like this cause it says on the page: Clarence Eckerson, 39, Videographer. Now I'm a famous filmmaker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home